cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: Populate List Options from another sharepoint list

@jackyoung1 

So, I've attached a sample app that shows how to use either a Gallery or a ComboBox for this.

Personally I think the Gallery is a little cleaner looking, but these are the choices.

Take a look at the App and see what you think and if you can work that concept into your own App.  I didn't get a chance to do a lot of comments in it, so if you have questions on any of the formulas, then just let me know.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
jackyoung1
Level: Powered On

@RandyHayes apologies for the delayed response, how do I open that file? I tried importing into powerapps but it would only take a zip file, and when I zip it up and retry, I get an error  - "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

Super User
Super User

@jackyoung1 

Yes, it's not intuitively obvious how to open these things until you do it once or twice (even then it's still not obvious).

How to do that is to open an existing App, or start to create a new one. 

Once you are in the designer edit mode, go to the File -> Open -> Browse - then choose the file where you saved it.

Give that a shot and take a look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,256)