cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jharder
Level: Power Up

Possible Bug? Rich Text Editor doesn't render properly

This seems to be new because we've had this outage tracker out for a few weeks now, but what happens is that I have a screen with several rich text boxes.  On load, it makes two of the visible and two invisible.  The two that are visible are fine, then I have a button that flips to the other two by changing some variables from true to false or vice versa.  What I get from the other two is the following.

sizeissue.JPG

What is happening is that it is rendering the edge of the box just around the menu for the box.  If I set the visibility to make everything visible, it'll work fine, but that isn't really what I want to do.

Anybody have any ideas here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
KamilG

Re: Possible Bug? Rich Text Editor doesn't render properly

Workaround. I have added a checkbox to screen. Added two below commend. And when it is not working just check or uncheck and the Rich text editor showing to work again 🙂

Annotation.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KamilG

The same error here. It is happening always when i use the button wiht Navigate() command. After Navigate to other screen and back - the Rich Text Editor is not showing the part of it where user is adding text. Only the icon bar is visible. After i will change the Rich text with or high about 1 point then it is working ok until the Navigate is used once again in app.

Highlighted
KamilG

Workaround. I have added a checkbox to screen. Added two below commend. And when it is not working just check or uncheck and the Rich text editor showing to work again 🙂

Annotation.png

View solution in original post

jharder

I ended up going a little different route with it.  What I discovered is that if they're all visible when the screen loads it works fine.  I put a pseudo instructional window in place that you have to click ok on to move forward.  When you click OK, it sets the visibility the way it's supposed to go.  The window hides the ugly parts of the screen that are duplicated by the incorrectly set visibility varibles.

That said, your way is a bit more elegant.  I wonder if it would work to have the onclick setting actually unclick the box too, so you're just clicking the button once to get it to show up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,814)