cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible to hover over an image to change color and show tooltip on mobile device?

Is it possible to hover over an image to change the hovering color and show the tool tip on a mobile device?  I would especially like to know if this is possible on the iPhone X.

5 REPLIES 5
Eloy
Level: Powered On

Re: Possible to hover over an image to change color and show tooltip on mobile device?

The image would have to have an event "OnHover" to be able to do that, unfortunately PowerApps images only have the "OnSelect" event. So I don't think it is possible. Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible to hover over an image to change color and show tooltip on mobile device?

@Eloy,

Thank you for your reply.

There is a "HoverFill" option though, and I am wondering if this option does not work for mobile apps.

Eloy

Maybe for Desktop it can work, but since there is no mouse on MobileApps, i don't think it would work. I don't think you can hover on a mobile device.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eloy,

Does this mean it is not possible to view tooltips on mobile either?

Eloy

I am afraid so Smiley Sad

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 431 members 5,523 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: