cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwhitew1
Level: Powered On

Power Apps -Atlantic Coast Business

Hello ,

I Have serveral questions, is there a customer service # to call directly.

Please assist anyone,

Thank you,

jwhitew1

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Power Apps -Atlantic Coast Business

@jwhitew1 

You can review some of the support options on the PowerApps Support site.

If your company has a support agreement with Microsoft, I believe you will also have direct support numbers available to you.

If you have some specific questions that perhaps can get an answer here in the community...feel free to post them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

jwhitew1

@RandyHayes 

I have visited the link you provided however here is my issue:

The Progam was set up by someone who is no longer with the company -last day Friday 3rd to be exact, Now we are in limbo because the functions of the APP he neglected to share meaning making any necessary changes  as he was the one adding software changes.

Please further assist with an answer if you can

Thank you,

Jwhitew1

Super User
Super User

@jwhitew1 

Ouch!  That is a bit of a issue.  Do you have anyone on staff to pick it up now?  Did the prior person leave any details of any kind?  Don't know the relationship of the past person, but possibly to get information from them still?

There are definitely many questions to be answered in order to pick it up and move forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

@jwhitew1 

You can review some of the support options on the PowerApps Support site.

If your company has a support agreement with Microsoft, I believe you will also have direct support numbers available to you.

If you have some specific questions that perhaps can get an answer here in the community...feel free to post them.

jwhitew1

@RandyHayes 

I have visited the link you provided however here is my issue:

The Progam was set up by someone who is no longer with the company -last day Friday 3rd to be exact, Now we are in limbo because the functions of the APP he neglected to share meaning making any necessary changes  as he was the one adding software changes.

Please further assist with an answer if you can

Thank you,

Jwhitew1

Super User
Super User

@jwhitew1 

Ouch!  That is a bit of a issue.  Do you have anyone on staff to pick it up now?  Did the prior person leave any details of any kind?  Don't know the relationship of the past person, but possibly to get information from them still?

There are definitely many questions to be answered in order to pick it up and move forward.

jwhitew1

Ouch!  is correct

Do you have anyone on staff to pick it up now?  NO other than entering information that is it.

Did the prior person leave any details of any kind?  NO -Last day was totally unexpected

Don't know the relationship of the past person, but possibly to get information from them still? What I gather thats not going to be possible

Yes definitely many questions to be answered in order to pick it up and move forward.

So this is why I am proactively trying to come up with a resolution for my manager.

Thank you,

jwhitew1

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,704)