cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnchill
Level: Powered On

Re: Power BI Integration - Data not showing

That did it! But, the ... label only says 'Edit'. A minor issue now that I know.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Flaviotti
Level: Powered On

Re: Power BI Integration - Data not showing

Hello,

I am having the same problem. To summarize, here are the steps I follow to reproduce the problem:

- From web power-bi I add the powerapps visual and I select all the measures and parameters to pass to the app

- From the visual, I select the powerapps application that I have already prepared. PowerApps studio opens and displays properly all the powerbiintegration.Data

- I save the powerapps, and the power-bi report.

X executing the powerapp from iOS, Windows or web PowerApps studio shows the new powerapp (I changed the background color, so I know it is the one), but no data is shown from powerbiintegration.

- if I open web-powerbi I see the report with the PowerApps visual working fine.

- if I click on edit from the PowerApps visual, PowerApps studio opens and it properly display the data from the powerbi integration. 
X but when I save and try to execute again the powerapps from any other enviroronment (iOS, Windows, Web), the powerapps continues to show no data from powerbiiintegration.

X when I see connectionsfrom PowerApps Studio, from "see all versions" and then "connections", the page shows that there aren't connection for the app.

Anyone can point me to what I am missing in order to have a connected PowerApps to PowerBI data?

Thank you in advance.

/Flavio

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 338 members 6,981 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: