I am having the same problem. To summarize, here are the steps I follow to reproduce the problem:
- From web power-bi I add the powerapps visual and I select all the measures and parameters to pass to the app
- From the visual, I select the powerapps application that I have already prepared. PowerApps studio opens and displays properly all the powerbiintegration.Data
- I save the powerapps, and the power-bi report.
X executing the powerapp from iOS, Windows or web PowerApps studio shows the new powerapp (I changed the background color, so I know it is the one), but no data is shown from powerbiintegration.
- if I open web-powerbi I see the report with the PowerApps visual working fine.
- if I click on edit from the PowerApps visual, PowerApps studio opens and it properly display the data from the powerbi integration. X but when I save and try to execute again the powerapps from any other enviroronment (iOS, Windows, Web), the powerapps continues to show no data from powerbiiintegration.
X when I see connectionsfrom PowerApps Studio, from "see all versions" and then "connections", the page shows that there aren't connection for the app.
Anyone can point me to what I am missing in order to have a connected PowerApps to PowerBI data?