cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power BI integration not working

Hi all,

Had an app working with powerBI integration made some arbitrary changes to the App and the power BI report and the integration stopped working.

Remade the App and then setup the powerBI integration as per usual and it still doesnt work.

I've read the blogposts.

Basically, the data - the 3 values I take from the report  - isn't even showing up in mock galleries, and as such writes NULLs to the the database.

Any Ideas what this could be if the data isnt showing up in the first place?
Also, the data is being filtered on the report side.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power BI integration not working

Hi @Connor_Taylor

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

How do you make a PowerBI Integration within your app?

Further, do you embed an app within your Power BI report using PowerApps Custom Visual?

The user @FelipeStag has faced similar issue with you, please check the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Power-BI-Integration-problem-not-working-afte...

I have post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Re: Power BI integration not working

Hi @v-xida-msft,

The powerApp is embedded in the power BI report with a custom visual, I make the power BI integration by creating the custom visual and then choosing an app (as a side note I made an app from scratch just to test as well).

The issue I found was with filtering, I made another post listing more information about what I believe was the issue.

Link to the other post:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Found-an-issue-with-power-BI-powerApp-custom-...

If you need any more information let me know,

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,298)