cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
matthogan
Level: Powered On

Power BI tables do not always display in PowerApps

I have Power BI reports where I have Live Pinned pages to a dashboard.  These are displayed on Power BI tiles in a PowerApp with visibility dependent on a variable (which is controlled by a timer), having the effect of a slideshow.

Tables and Matrices do not always display.  Other objects (e.g. line charts, column charts, bullet graphs, text boxes, images) display correctly consistently.

If I pin just the table to the dashboard and use it, it will display consistently.  It only has issues in the live pin of the page.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power BI tables do not always display in PowerApps

Hi @matthogan ,

Could you please share a bit more about the issue within your app?

Do you mean that the Table visual within the Power BI tile control does not always display within your app?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:8.JPG

Please consider remove the Live Page Tile from your Power BI Dashboard, then re-create a new app, add a Power BI tile control within it, connect it to the Live Page tile, check if the issue is solved.

As an alternative solution, you could consider create a separated Tile in your Power BI dashboard for the Table, then within your app, add another Power BI tile control to connect to the separated Table visual (Tile) in your Power BI dashboard.

Also please consider clear cache of your browser, try above solutions again, check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,218)