cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PowerBabu
Level: Powered On

Power app canvas application doesn't open and gets stuck even though I haven't changed anything and published any new version.

I took the Leave Request template app and modified it to use it for our company.  The application was tested thouroughly and then released to a couple of teams.  Now, the canvas application doesn't open and the spinner keeps spinning, nothing happens.  No errors or anything.  It just keeps spinning. This happens only if I open it in the browser.  It is working fine on the phone though.

I haven't changed anything and published any new version.  When I republished the app a couple of times by just opening the application and inputting a space or remove a space, it works for sometime and goes back to the same issue.  of course, it works fine when I play it in the dev and edit mode.  Its only the published version which seems to be so unstable.  I see no errors.  I don't see anything obviously wrong with the application.

I thought may be I'm using some custom connectors.  Here are the connectors I'm using.  I'm not aware if any of the following are custom connectors.

1. Sharepoint connector for 5 lists
  2. Office 365 connector
  3. Office365users connector
  4. Connector to invoke a flow

Does anybody have the same issue? or I'm not seeing or understanding something?

With the licensing issues related to custom, premium connectors, and the issues related to delegation it is a very frustrating experience to develop an app in power apps, even though I like the development experience itself.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power app canvas application doesn't open and gets stuck even though I haven't changed anything and published any new version.

Hi @PowerBabu ,

Did you mean that the same app used to work for the same user account on the same device(web browser), but now it does not work? 

Have you tried to test with different web browsers? Since this issue does not occur on mobile, then the issue should not be related with the app itself. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,522)