Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jasb81
Level 8

PowerApp Portal License Requirement

Hi All,

My company has an existing Portal which is being used for volunteer registeration with a custom domain. 

Im looking at PowerApp portal for employee to access custom business processes built in Dynamics 365 online and wanted to know what subscription I need from the below. 

Do I require an additional portal for employees and PowerApp portal license or just PowerApp portal license?

1) Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition - Additional Portal (Qualified Offer) (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)

Unit of 1 additional portal for CRMOL or Dynamics 365 applications or plans, which allow you to extend engagement with Customer and Employee audiences into a web portal. This offer requires a preexisting portal. Each Portal includes 1,000,000 page views per month. 

2) PowerApps Portals login capacity add-on (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)

PowerApps Portals allow organizations to extend business processes to employees and external audiences. Each subscription includes 100 daily log ins by external users per month. 

Thanks

Jag

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: PowerApp Portal License Requirement

Hi @jasb81 ,

Which licenses do you and employee have now?

Do you want the PowerApps Portal to be only accessible for employee in your organization?

If the portal don't have any external users, there is no need to subscribe PowerApps Portals login capacity add-on (this add-on is used for authenticated external users).

For more information regarding the new PowerApps Portals licensing, please refer to the following image.

Annotation 2019-10-16 154322.png

Best regards,

Sik

jasb81
Level 8

Re: PowerApp Portal License Requirement

Hi,

As per my understanding, we would have to purchase a separate portal for Employees, Customers and Partners. Is this correct?

Thanks

Jag

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 348 members 5,963 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: