Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
aadilganie
Level 8

PowerApps Custom Form Not Opening After Publishing

Hi

We have a PowerApps form that was working all fine until we made some changes today. We changed some lables on the form and after publishing the Black PowerApps loading screen just loops through over and over again and does not stop.

I think it might be the PowerApps version/version upgrade thats giving a problem. The form works on PowerApps version 3.18041.20 but when publishing the form after changes it upgrades to the new PowerApps version 3.18042.20.

Creating new forms on 3.18042.20 works fine, but upgrading old forms when publishing seems to be break the form.

Any idea what could be the issue or how to fix?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff SpencerLynn
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps Custom Form Not Opening After Publishing

Thanks for posting your issue on the forum! We have identified the issue and it should be resolved. However, any affected apps will need to be republished to be fixed.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
NilsVB
Level: Powered On

I'm having the exact same problem: form opened up fine this morning, made minor adjustment in placement of labels, saved and published => form hangs on the loading screen (black screen with pulsating white dots).error.png

NilsVB

Anja1

Hallo 

Today I have the same issue. The form does not open after republish. 

On friday the Version 3.18042.20 had been applied to my form, after that the action submitform was buggy. 

I hope the PowerApps Team will fix the problems with the current version soon.

x-Testintranet6

I am facing the same issue after Friday. Till friday i have the vesrion 3.18042.20. But, Today onward i am having same problem as shown in the attachment.

davekilpatrickd

Same thing for me.  I made one change this morning and it started to hang on the loading.

I reverted back to my work on friday but sitll the same thing.

Happy to see that some others users are having the same issue and it's not just me.

Shibu

Is there any option to revert back to the old version ? As I have many formulas written in the form, recreating it back would cause an issue

aadilganie
Level 8

Thanks veryone for replying to this thread. Feel slightly more comfortable that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

@Shibu You can revert back to an older version of the form by clicking File->Save->See All Versions. This will however rollback any changes you made to the current form you have running (the one thats not opening). You'll be able to see the different builds of the PowerApps Form as well as the PowerApp version used for each build

HaydenSinclair

From my tests, rolling back to a previous version does not fix the issue.  The form still hangs on the grey loading screen. 

It seems that the bug effects certain forms that are updated after perhaps 15 April 2018.  

If you do roll back to a previous version, you can revert to your latest version by rolling back to it afterwards.

PowerApps Staff SpencerLynn
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for posting your issue on the forum! We have identified the issue and it should be resolved. However, any affected apps will need to be republished to be fixed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 276 members 4,720 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: