cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPayne-94
Level: Powered On

PowerApps Dependencies

I am having two issus relating to Dependencies in PowerApps.

The first is that I am wanting to have a single text field data card cause a change in a dropdown dependent data card. I am not sure on how to do this with out making both data cards "Allowed Values" dropdowns.Annotation 2019-08-21 094201.pngWould like to have Account Number by a normal text field that causes the Account Name to change to the correct Account Name

The second Issue I am having is with creating data values that are dependent on multiple variables.

In my form I am connected to a secondary SharePoint list that is feeding the information for my first question and also for what I am trying to do with my second.

I am wanting to have my fields change based on the Account Number and the Division as shown below.

Annotation 2019-08-21 094544.pngHave Sales Consultant # Change based on Division and Account Number

Any help on these would be greatly apprecaited .

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps Dependencies

Hi @MPayne-94 ,

Would you please share more details about what you are trying to achieve? You could explain with some sample data of your 2 SharePoint list. Please also note the related fields' column types.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MPayne-94
Level: Powered On

Re: PowerApps Dependencies

Yea sure. As my first posat said I am trying to create a custom form that allows a user to enter in an Account Number and the Account Name and Sales consultants populate. The list that all this information I am trying to pull from is the SharePoint list shown below with number and single line of text columns:Annotation 2019-08-22 075449.png

The biggest issue is that for each account there are multiple divisions with a different sales consultant in them and I am trying to populate all of them at the same time in the below form for both the sales consultant # and name:Annotation 2019-08-21 094544.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 307 members 5,697 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: