I'm facing an issue regarding filtering of records, specifically on iOS devices. This works properly on Android and in the studio builder.
On start of the app i set the following variable:
On the first screen is a list of cars (an entity in the CDS) in a gallery. When chosen i store the selected item in a variable called "carRecord".
When clicked i arrive at another gallery showing "orders", and these orders can be attached to cars. On this page is also a date picker which contains the defaultDate variable.
I filter the records on this page as follows:
Filter(Orders; Car.new_carid in carRecord.new_carid && 'Date scheduled' = defaultDate)
Orders which are attached to the car chosen earlier where "date scheduled" = defaultDate show up fine in the builder and on android but nothing shows up on iPhone.
I first tried recreating the gallery with the same logic with no luck
I then tried removing the "Car.new_carid in carRecord.new_carid" part of the filter with no luck
Once i removed the "'Date scheduled' = defaultDate" part of the filter, the record actually showed up
Do you have any idea of how to fix this? Do i need to alter my filter somehow?
Thanks in advance
Hi @EmilRose ,
I've made a similar test but not met the same problem like your description.
My ios device could run this app well.
Its version is IOS 12.4.
I suggest you reinstall your PowerApps, install the latest version of PowerApps.
Clean your PowerApps' cache.
What's more, please check your device whether meet the requirments:
Thank you for your response 🙂
I've tested on 3 different iOS devices, two of them being an iPhone X with a fresh install of PowerApps so I do not think that is the issue
Any other ideas are most welcome
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.