Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?
Is the Product column a LookUp type column in your CDS Entity?
Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test, and the issue is confirmed on my side. In default, when you display a LookUp field of your CDS Entity within a Data Table, the LookUp column would be rendered as GUID value (e.g. bc6f07e4-ebad-e911-a9ab-000d3a828e6c), but you could change the display value within your app.
I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:
Then you could change it to diaplay other values under the LookUp column:
On your side, please set the Text property of the Product Column in your Data Table to following:
ThisItem.Product.Name /* <-- Namerepresents the column from your Products Entity */
Community Support Team _ Kris Dai If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.