cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TristinTucker
Level: Powered On

PowerApps Mobile Application is not signing into my work network / will not open any powerapps

I have been creating a few powerapps for the past month or so, but have been unable to utilize the powerapps mobile application to run them.  Each time powerapps mobile is used (rather than the web based version), I receive several different errors:

1.) On my Samsung Galaxy S7, I cannot login to the app at all.  It continues to state, "sign in with your work or school email", even after my work email is used.

2.) On apple iOS devices, They can sign in, but when trying to open the apps it gives an error that will not allow any applications to open.

This is very troublesome as the web based version works PERFECT on all devices, including personal cell phones (not just work coded phones). The Flow mobile app works perfect on all devices, the sharepoint mobile app works perfect on all devices.  Why is this happening for powerapps?  Is there a fix soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff codyrplante
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps Mobile Application is not signing into my work network / will not open any powerapps

The login issues on Android should be resolved in last nights release. It should be available on the Google Play store with version 3.18112.20.

For the issue with iOS devices, could you provide a session ID? After logging in and trying to open an app, click the hamburger menu from the app list then select Session details.

Thanks,

Cody

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff codyrplante
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps Mobile Application is not signing into my work network / will not open any powerapps

The login issues on Android should be resolved in last nights release. It should be available on the Google Play store with version 3.18112.20.

For the issue with iOS devices, could you provide a session ID? After logging in and trying to open an app, click the hamburger menu from the app list then select Session details.

Thanks,

Cody

View solution in original post

TristinTucker
Level: Powered On

With the new update, it has shown the actual error message that was not received prior.  It now states that the cause for the errors is due to our IT department and not with PowerApps at all.  

"IT has blocked your request"

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your help.

-T

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,003)