cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexHarvey
Level: Power Up

PowerApps Org Browser

Hi All,

We use Office 365 and are investigating Power Apps.

I have created a new Org Browser App, however I am unsure why I am getting warning triangles straight away.

I have an Offic365Users data connector set-up.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Session ID: f5b01b90-7fdd-7d4f-975a-6403a0fde3cf

4 REPLIES 4
PowerApps Staff carlosag
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps Org Browser

Looking at your session it seems that an error occurred while trying to match the connections and left incorrect state, could you please try by opening the app in Studio and removing/re-adding the Office365 Users connection. For that click in the ribbon click "Content->Data Sources". And remove the existing one (using the ...) menu and then re-adding it.

Will continue to investigate what trigger this but let us know if that fixes it for you.

AlexHarvey
Level: Power Up

Hi carlosag,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, that has worked! However, I did try and re-add the connector yesterday and no luck, weird!

I do have one warning triangle for the view my profile circle button.

Left(Office365Users.MyProfile().GivenName,1)&Left(Office365Users.MyProfile().Surname,1)

Could I possibly ask how I could filter this list to only members of a certain attribute or group? Or, would this be difficult?

Alex.

Oz
Level: Powered On

Hi.  I've got exactly the same error and despite trying what you suggested it's still the same.  I've even tried deleting the app and trying again, but same problem.  Have you got any other suggestions please?  Thanks, Oz

PowerApps Staff carlosag
PowerApps Staff

if you are seeing the warning icon in the deck does screen the reason is because you need to navigat to the screen by clicking your initials or selecting a user so that the screen context variable is initialized properly and the formula that does the display shows correct information.

If you are seeing a different issue try deleting the connection (not the app) since it may need your credentials.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,940)