cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dobroo
Level: Powered On

PowerApps and Teams

Since today my CanvasApps doesn`t work anymore with Teams.

12 REPLIES 12
PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps and Teams

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please provide a session id? Alt + right click on your power app will give it.
PowerApps Staff mabolan
PowerApps Staff

We found a recent issue with the new "Add to Teams" feature. We already have a fix in place that we're pushing up now. I'll keep this thread updated as the deployment completes. 😁

PowerApps Staff mabolan
PowerApps Staff

The fix has been deployed world wide 🙂

For folks that ran into this issue earlier today, you will need to re-add your PowerApps app to Teams using the "Add to Teams" button again before it works correctly.

dobroo

Hi,

I tried to re-add the apps but now I can't connect to Powerapps with Teams. 

I show you the picture of the endless loading sites:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-03 um 18.04.39.png

Could there a problem with an access token or something else.

With microsoft edge and internet explorer I have the same issue loading in the browser.

Only with Opera I get access to PowerApps. 

A sign out doesn't helped.

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Hi, can you check that apps.powerapps.com and teams.microsoft.com are either both in or both not in the trusted sites in Internet explorer?

You can also work around this issue by going to make.powerapps.com, finding your app and selecting add to teams.

Thanks
dobroo

Both Sites are in the trusted sites in internet explorer. 

https://make.powerapps.com/ 

as well.

Is there a cookie problem?

Web-Teams works. But if I try to load an app there should be an authentication problem. I have to sign in (but I signed in and can work with Planner or something else. These work)

PowerApps Staff mabolan
PowerApps Staff

Hey dobroo,

We're going to review our telemetry to see if we can figure out what is going wrong. Do you mind sending your session details so that we can correlate? To get your session details, go to make.powerapps.com, select the gear in the top right, and select "session details."

A dialog should appear with information in it. Please copy and share that information with us so that we can continue investigating.

dobroo

Hey @mabolan ,

with Internet Explorer and Edge is it not possible to get the SessionID.

I send you the Screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-03 um 21.02.41.png

The left Screen shows the Site: https://make.powerapps.com/

and the right Screen the Site: https://eu.create.powerapps.com/studio/#

If I klick the Link "Verbindungen" (Connectors) the Browser tries to open the Site make.powerapps.com and still shows nothing

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @dobroo ,

Could you please share more details about the issue on your side?

Do you mean that the embedded canvas app in your Teams Channel does not work any more?

Further, which MS Teams do you use on your side? MS Teams Online or MS Teams Client App?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioed. The PowerApps Tan in my MS Teams Client works well.

Please consider sign out and close your MS Teams (or clear cache of your browser if you use MS Teams Online), and then re-open it again, then sign in with your proper credential, check if the issue is solved.

Also please remove the PowerApps app tab from your Teams chanel, then re-add it again, check if the issue is fixed.

In addition, the "Add to Teams" feature has been added to PowerApps recently, you could also consider upload your canvas app to your MS Teams using the new released "Add to teams" feature, then check if the issue is solved.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/add-your-canvas-apps-to-teams/

2.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,937)