cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps customize form not loading

Hi Everyone!

I have created a form using PowerApps customize form feature. when I click New in the sharepoint list the form keeps loading but the content doesn't appear!

powerapps.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff SpencerLynn
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps customize form not loading

Thanks for posting your issue on the forum! We have identified the issue and it should be resolved. However, any affected apps will need to be republished to be fixed.

View solution in original post

104 REPLIES 104
Shibu
Level: Powered On

My custom form was working last friday with no issue. Today I am encountering similar issue of form not loading. Not sure if there is any delay in load from the azure portal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Shibu

Mine too!!! It worked fine on Thursday, and I came on Sunday and not loading! I wonder

Shibu

Deleted all the fields and the remove code from on visibile , on start as well. Still am the form is not loading. Not sure if any major update from MS has caused this issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

My app is also not loading. It was working on Friday. Tried removing code from OnStart, OnNew and OnVisible without success.

If I create a new app on a new list, the PowerApp form loads fine. My other SharePoint integrated PowerApps (that I haven't recently been editing) load up fine too. So it looks like it is only the app I have been recently working on (i.e. has been published in the last few days).

AdamHelbing

I just confirmed @Anonymous's theory.  I took a SharePoint customized PowerApp that was loading, made a change and published.  Now that app no longer loads. 

Highlighted
uncoolguy

I'm seeing the same thing. My form worked this morning. I edited it, updating just a few chars in a text box, then published. Since then it will not load. Reverting to an earlier, working version, does not work either. MS is aware of the issue. Hopful of a resolution coming soon.

tianaranjo
Level 8

Experiencing the same issue on a live form -- any updates?

JDP

I too am having this issue.  This started last Friday and I am still seeing this today.

skylitedave
Level 10

Same here

Tried rolling back to previous version...  still wont load after editing and that version was not touched

This is a production app used for ordering items at a chain of supermarkets.  The form wont open and the client cannot work on orders or create new orders. 

The PowerApps team needs to create a way for partners and customers to alert them when critical production systems are impacted when new versions of PowerApps product and webplayers are released.  Can someone from the team chime in here and let us know

• How we are supposed to alert the team know  when they push out new releases and it makes production systems inoperable? 
  • How can we get status updates to share with clients

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 211 members 5,335 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: