cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pierre1
Level: Powered On

Re: PowerApps customize form not loading

same issue here even when I restore older version that was working

I got this error message: The look up funtion is not supported for this database

image.png

MattHobbs

This just hit me as well:

PowerAppsError-4-16-2018.png

I've also tried a few of the earler suggestions.  I removed any new code connected to the opening of the form.  Removed anything beyond basic functionality. Nothing seems to help.

Unfortunately, I'm very close to releasing the new form to our business partners and now I'm scrambling to resolve this unexpected new issue. Smiley Mad

Highlighted
skylitedave
Level 10

Question to PowerApps team - 

• Where do you release alerts about issues?  Cant find anything in the admin center of Office 365 or Dynamics...
  • As a suggestion - if you know about an issue can you point us to a place we can check?  This would save us all a LOT of time chasing an issue that may be known

skylitedave
Level 10

We are getting hammered from our customer on this.  This is affecting a PRODUCTION system used for real time ordering at a Supermarket chain of stores

Who at Microsoft is montoring this?  Where can we get information on this outage?  Severity?  Triage?  Update on the fix?

So far we have heard only crickets...  

rbhatt

Looks like its a Microsoft issue all across for all powerapp users. Same issue.

HaydenSinclair

Spotted Issue on Sunday on two client sites. Be good to get it resolved.
Shibu

Is there any date or time from MS on fixing the Powerapps issue  ? How long should we wait ? Is anyone from powerapps product team aware of this issue ?

I have many people to answer about the issue. Could someone from the product team update on the issue ?

Am afraid to re-build on the newer version as well, cause it may break without alert.

aadilganie
Level 8

Seem to be having the same issue as well. I have posted about this on another thread (http://bit.ly/2H6T3aP) as I didnt kow about this one. Feel more comfortable that its not an isolated issue.

Hope Microsoft fixes soon, I have tweeted to the PowerApps and Microsoft Support team in hopes that they might see this thread and comment.

Al the best.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have raised a ticket to Microsoft support yesterday and I'm waiting for their Response

PowerApps Staff SpencerLynn
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for posting your issue on the forum! We have identified the issue and it should be resolved. However, any affected apps will need to be republished to be fixed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,605)