cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApps customize form not loading

I republished the Form and it's working fine now!!

Thanks!

NilsVB
Level: Powered On

Thanks, it's indeed working again!

pierre1

It works for me as well,

Thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

After republishing, my form is now working. It would load and allow me to create a new list item. However, editing an existing item wasn't working. I found that the 'Item' property of each form had be emptied. I put back in the default code and I can now edit items.

For those who need it, the default 'Item' property code is:

If(IsBlank(SharePointIntegration.Selected) || IsEmpty(SharePointIntegration.Selected),First('***Data Source Name***'),SharePointIntegration.Selected)

uncoolguy

After republishing, my form works.I can submit and edit items w/o any problems. One thing I noticed is that the 'Copy Link' button is still broken on the New Form, but works on the edit form. I'm wondering if others see this as well.

-dan

Anonymous
Not applicable

That fixed it.  Thank you!

skylitedave
Level 10

Work again.

Thx!

JDP

It is loading now, but I'm having problems with the error "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again", this is occuring on my SubmitForm(SharePointForm1) sporadically.  I can replicate it in different scenarios on different screens.  If I submit a second time the error goes away and it saves fine.  This was not an issue before last weeks update and is even an issue on forms that have not been changed and are still on version 3.18042.20.  Is anyone else seeing this?

PowerApps Staff davidme
PowerApps Staff

Several of you have asked where you can see status about current known issues with PowerApps. Currently we communicate known issues on the support page: https://aka.ms/pasupport. This issue was posted there yesterday even before it was diagnosed and mitigated and it was later updated to reflect the need to republish the apps that were impacted.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused!

skylitedave
Level 10

Can you point out where this issue is listed on the link provided  https://aka.ms/pasupport 

Here is what I see..  some issue with CDS...  

The "Found a Bug" link goes right back to this general discussion forum.  How do we alert the team and indicate the severity - especially in a System Down scenario for production systems like the event we are all discussing on this thread?

PowerApps Support.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,900)