cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamjustice
Level: Powered On

PowerApps for GCC customers.

A Microsoft tech told me that PowerApps is not available to GCC tenants which mine is GC3.  All I see in the license screen of the Admin Center billing area is PowerApps Plan 2 Trial.  Does anyone know when PowerApps regular license will be available in GCC tenants?

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff richdiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps for GCC customers.

@pamjustice PowerApps is available in the goverment cloud for specific levels. Here is the article to start with. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-us-government

I am very surprised you are seeing trial subscriptions in your admin portal. If your tenant is in the goverment space that would normally not be showing up. 

Hope this article helps,

Rich

Highlighted
pamjustice
Level: Powered On

Re: PowerApps for GCC customers.

Rich, thank you for the link.  I've read numerous MS documents about licensing and Government plans vs Commercial plans until I'm burned out on it and still totally confused by it all.  I hadn't seen the article you referenced but it still doesn't tell me why I would see a trial license of PowerApps (government or otherwise).  The article mentions "PowerApps/Flow Plans for Government" then sends the reader to a link on licensing and pricing that makes no mention of those Government plans.  I have opened yet another ticket with Microsoft so we'll see what they say.   --Pam J.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 179 members 5,302 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: