Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wbry21
Level: Powered On

PowerApps issue on Android

Release 2.0.700 on Android devices

If you install release 2.0.700 on an Android device and then can't open apps (or an app stops responding), uninstall PowerApps, restart the device, and then reinstall PowerApps.

Hey I have read the above known problem but i have version 2.0.730 i have tried unstalling restart. clearing all appdata updated the app and saved as nothing seems to work. I have used the app on webbased and works fine any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApps issue on Android

Great to hear that 2.0.732 fixes the issue for you.  The update has now been fully rolled out to the Google Play store.  Please note that Google Play store can take up to a few hours or propagate the update everywhere.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

What is the behavior?  Could you share the session ID (menu > Session details)?  Thanks!

wbry21

Chris,

Thank You for the fast reply, the session ID: ccbd9cda-e44a-6282-7030-6d8384c04c9a. The behavior is as follows. Go to powerapp try to open my app downloading , opening . Then powerapp crashes. ( I have had this with 2 different andriod devices) 

Thank You 

Super User
Super User

I tried the "fix" and it still doesn't work.I have PowerApps 2.0.730 and session ID: dbab7473-4c6d-28d0-b0bf-2424791f3f60

After reinstalling, none of my seven apps can run. Before, at least one of them worked.

Sometimes I get a message that PowerApps crashed, but more often PA just shuts down and I get the phone's home screen.

Om my phone I updated to Android 8.1 this morning. My colleagues have Samsung, so no Android 8 yet, and some apps work and some don't.

wbry21

BitLord69 Are you using web or windows? Because i just got it to work my phone phone by publishing the app on windows which is powerapp release 2.0.730 and i found the web release to be 2.0.732 the bug seems to be coming from there. Or it could be just a coincidence.

Super User
Super User

I'm on a Win7 machine, so I'm using the web-based tool. I also have a laptop running Win 10, so I can try to publish the apps on that machine tomorrow.

I just tried playing the apps in the phone web browser, and they work there, but not in the PA app itself. 

wbry21

It worked for about 2 hours and then stoped. So im sorry thats not the issue. Im hoping chris can help us 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got same error. I can't open any app.

Android 7.1 

PowerApps version: 2.0.730

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for reporting, all.  We are working on a fix and will release it within the next 24 hours.

Super User
Super User

I updated my phone to latest PA version, and now all my apps works, or at least they start without PA crashing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,026)