cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps licensing

An app that I built back when we first started using PowerApps, at first utilized CDS and now that connection has been removed and it no longer uses CDS but it does use Sharepoint.

However, now, that same app (that took a while to be released to the company at large), is popping up a message that says that the user needs to start their premium free trial even though CDS has been removed from the application..

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

7 REPLIES 7
Rebetcha
Level 10

Re: PowerApps licensing

Are you sure you completely removed the CDS Datasource Connection from the app? To me it sounds that you changed all the data sources for the screens and controles, but that the connection to CDS (although not used in the app) is still there. You can look up the connections from the apps detail page on web.powerapps.com or open up the app in designer and view the connected Data sources (view > Data sources).
Anonymous
Not applicable

What I mean is if you go to View and then Data Sources it is no longer listed there. Just sharepoint and Flow.

However, details shows the connection I had created a long time ago.... but there is no longer anywhere else to even remove this connection as I already have taken it out of the application.

Anonymous
Not applicable

pic1.pngpic2.png   No CDS...

Rebetcha
Level 10

That sounds like something buggy. I would advice to create a support ticket to solve this.
PowerApps Staff CWesener
PowerApps Staff

Adding @emmac from the Studio team.

Thanks,
Clay.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Any update here?

Have you tried to create a support ticket?

For the premium connectors, please check the All connectors list in the following page:

Overview of connectors for PowerApps

In addition to the connectors added within PowerApps, please also make sure there is no Premium connectors added in your Flow.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I created a support ticket. Last I heard they were looking at it, but nothing since then.

As stated previously, I am only using sharepoint and Office365 for the app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,473)