I am building an app used for timeregistration. Timeregistration is a custom entity in my CRM system.
I have a new timeregistration form and on this i have 3 combobox controls. One is a lookup to account, the next is a lookup to projects (another custom entity) and the 3rd is a lookup to projectactivity (3rd custom entity). What I would like to achieve is this.
Account lookup should have no filter
Project lookup should be filtered on projects that are associated with the account
Project activity should be filtered on project activities that are associated with the project.
So far I've tried this on the project lookup combobox:
There doesn't seem to be any errors in the formula but when i press the chevron i get no items in the combobox. Same with searching. Another thing that I've noticed that I find weird is that when i highlight the control it says "combobox" at the right side. But in the tree structure to the left it just says datacardvalue10 for an example. No idea if that means anything