cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JWrightNSIndigo
Level: Powered On

PowerApps plan 2 trial expired. PowerApps is now Broken.

I have a PowerApps for Office 365 License and Global Admin for my tennant. It looks like PowerApps wants to be Licensed for Plan2 because it keeps talking about entities and Dynamics 365 Organizations, but it doesnt allow me to view any apps, administer environments or if I look at the Entities area of PowerApps, it throws an error. I can navigate directly to some apps, and they work as expected, but I cant edit them because they arent listed anywhere.

In admin.powerapps.com I can see a link to Environments, but when I click it, it just goes to Data Policies. Like the link doesnt work or something. I can see that my environment is called "Tennant Environment(Org12345) (Upgrade)"... I have no idea what to do with that.

I confirmed that the only licenses that are in my tennant are PowerApps for Office 365, there are no Plan 2 Trials listed.

Im not sure whats going on... How do I reset power apps so that only the features of PowerApps for Office 365 work for me? Right now nothing works. Im also concerned that anything I do will cause data loss for the existing apps.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps plan 2 trial expired. PowerApps is now Broken.

Hi @JWrightNSIndigo ,

Can you take a screenshot of how your admin.powerapps.com looks like? Did you select the Environments' link on the upper right corner?

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JWrightNSIndigo

Hi Mona,

I've attatched the image to this post. As you can see there aren't any environments listed in Admin.powerapps.com. This is how it looks after clicking the Environments link on the left side.

Annotation 2019-04-18 100424.jpg

Thanks,

-Jon

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Hi @JWrightNSIndigo are you still experiencing this issue? Have you received additonal follow up from Microsoft?

@TopShelf-MSFT 

JWright-NewSig

@TopShelf-MSFT It's about 50% there. I can now access my power apps again, but whenever I click on "Classic View" or look at solutions I get errors, as well I can't see any Environments in the admin area. I also cant figure out how to fix the (Upgrade) portion of my Environment name.

I'm still a bit confused as to why im seeing all of that when I dont have any PowerApps Plan 1 or 2 licenses in my organization, just PowerApps for Office 365.

The ticket is still open and will hopefully be resolved soon as we will be working on a bunch of new Apps soon and would like everything to be as stable as possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,543)