cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDfromWB
Level: Power Up

PowerBI tile not loading in PowerApps

I have added a PowerBI tile containing charts in PowerApps. I am able to see the PowerBI tiles in PowerApps, but my collegues are not able to see those charts. I have shared the Power BI workspace and dashboard with them(its on a shared workspace). They can view the tiles in Power BI. The issue only comes when theyare trying to view the same tiles in PowerApps.

Please note that I am using a Power BI Pro trial license. And so are my collegues. I do not know if it has anything to do with this issue, but mentioning it nevertheless, so that the person answering, has all the necessary information.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerBI tile not loading in PowerApps

Hi @SDfromWB ,

Do you share your Power BI dashboard the tile comes from with your colleagues correctly?

Which browser do you colleagues use to run your shared app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if you have shared Power BI dashboard the tile comes from with your colleagues correctly. Please take a try to re-share your Power BI dashboard the tile comes from with your colleagues, then check if the issue still exists.

In addition, also please check if the LoadPowerBIContent property of the Power BI tile control is set to true on your collegues' side.

Also please turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, re-publish your app, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,073)