cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
russrimm
Level: Powered On

Powerapp broken again

A powerapp I've been working on has just broken for the second time where it won’t even start anymore. The home screen is just a screen with an image and a bunch of buttons, and each button connects to different data sources. It happened once and after troubleshooting it for awhile I gave up and started a new app and replicated everything I did and all was good and I am getting close to finishing it. Last night it opened fine. This morning, it’s just spinning for a long time and won’t open and eventually says it didn’t open correctly. This time, I can’t even get into it to edit it as that hangs forever on “Getting things ready”. I’m really hoping I don’t have to start over again as I am MUCH further along with it than I was the first time this happened. If I try to restore an older version, I get “Restore failed. Could not find API 'shared_sharepointonline'.”  When I try to open it it says "This app isn't opening correctly" and gives me a Session ID.  If I try to edit connections, it just says "Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Failed to retrieve the connections."

I’m stuck ☹.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Re: Powerapp broken again

Hey all,

There is currently a known outage impacting the united states first release region. We have engineers actively working on it. You can visit this site for updates: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thanks

Cherie

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TurnerLab

I'm having this same issue - looks to be company wide for all powerapps. Last time this happened it messed up all my connectors and sharepoint and teams went offline for like 10 mins. found out it was a global outage but it took a few hours for everything to come back online.

I'm recieving the error, "This app isnt opening correctly" for client and editor doesnt load at all

Session ID: 62d070c5-c8e1-4e57-a053-ae8ce70e45d4

russrimm

Well thank you for that - that makes me feel a *little* better knowing it might actually come back to life.  It doesn't make me feel better thinking about fixing all of my connectors.  If I hit "Details" on it, my Sharepoint connections just show animated dots forever.

RyanBarton

Yep. Same here. All my apps have been down since yesterday morning (04/02/19). I can only work on my app in the editor. Published does not work. 

I get "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser."

Tried that, different browser, disabled all experimental features.

Session ID: d758f079-1fae-402d-bb9c-a55ede19ef7c

TurnerLab

Give it a try now - Looks like it might have just resolved! Be sure to refresh your browser or put it in 'Incognito Mode' or In Private Browsing

russrimm

Still broken for me...

TurnerLab

So - looks like my Client is working however I'm still recieving an error when opening the editor. At least my team is somewhat back online!

image.png

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Hey all,

There is currently a known outage impacting the united states first release region. We have engineers actively working on it. You can visit this site for updates: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thanks

Cherie

View solution in original post

RyanBarton

Cherie,

Thank you for the quick response. We appreciate the hard work you folks are doing over there!

russrimm

Yes we're all good now!! Thanks Cherie!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,429)