cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PedroPereira
Level: Powered On

Powerapps Create a collection from connection when the App runs

Hello,

I have done a draft app when the first step is to download the data from a onedrive folder, and don't have any problems with it since the default connection handles it pretty good, however when I run the app in Microsoft Teams the data is not uploaded. I have tried to execute the collection both "On Start" and on the "Visible" of the first screen but none of them have worked... Do you have any suggestion? I don't want to use a button to trigger to create a collection from the data.

The formula I have created is straight forward: "Collect(CandidatesOverviewCollect,CandidatesOverview)"

The connection is already done, but the command seems to not run, Any thoughts?

Regards,
Pedro Pereira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PavanKumar
Level 8

Re: Powerapps Create a collection from connection when the App runs

Hi,

I assume if you have set the formula on visible property of the screen then you have changed between the screens and in edit mode you have verified whether it collected anything in the collection.

if that's the case then once refresh the datasource and check if it helps. Other option is try collect other entity/table data and check if it has something to do with that particular datasource.

if this ansersyour question then mark it as verified and give thumbsup

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Garlapati

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PavanKumar
Level 8

Re: Powerapps Create a collection from connection when the App runs

Hi,

I assume if you have set the formula on visible property of the screen then you have changed between the screens and in edit mode you have verified whether it collected anything in the collection.

if that's the case then once refresh the datasource and check if it helps. Other option is try collect other entity/table data and check if it has something to do with that particular datasource.

if this ansersyour question then mark it as verified and give thumbsup

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Garlapati

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,552)