cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddd29
Level: Powered On

Powerapps custom form - SharePoint list not point to list but a view that doesn't exist.

So i have a powerapp custom form for a sharepoint list, that points to a view that doesn't exist instead of the list itself.  I cannot find a way to change it.  On top of that the forms no longer work.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
OneThing
Level 8

Re: Powerapps custom form - SharePoint list not point to list but a view that doesn't exist.

Hi @ddd29

If you have a form that points to the wrong place the best idea is to remove and recreate.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form#use-the-default-form

Following the above will set the default. And you can click delete following the information after.

Thanks,
Nicky

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Powerapps custom form - SharePoint list not point to list but a view that doesn't exist.

Hi @ddd29,

Do you have any error message? If you still can customize the Form, please check if the OnEdit property of the SharePointItergration is set to EditForm(FormName).

Capture.PNG

Then check the DataSource property of the Form. Make sure it's connected to the list. You can try to reconnect the data source to have a test.

In addition, you could try:

Clear your cache--it's possible it's running on old cache

Try another browser to see if it's a browser issue

Sign out and sign back in--it can be a credentialing issue

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ddd29
Level: Powered On

So, the forms are working again, very slowly though the whole sharepoint site is pretty slow.  

The form is pointing to  sharepoint.site\team\list\foobar.aspx
The foobar.aspx view no longer is part of the site.  Though when i click customize for the forms, the sharepoint.site\team\list\foobar.aspx is the url it shows.  

The forms not showing up earlier, i believe was a cacheing issue, and has sinc started working again.  Do i really have to remake the forms from scratch just to fix the url its pointing to?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,201)