cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps keep asking to authenticate by calling my phone. Any way to access Powerapps without login

Hi everyone,

I have customised a form using office365 sharepoint and would like to ask how I can allow other users to access the form without having to authenticate their login that require calling their phone.

I am unsure of what is the reason. Is there a way to set the permissions such that other users can access the form?

Regards,

amos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Powerapps keep asking to authenticate by calling my phone. Any way to access Powerapps without l

Hi Amos

It sounds as though multi-factor authentication is enabled for the users that experience this behaviour.

Here's a link on how you can enable/disable this.

https://www.petri.com/enable-multi-factor-authentication-office-365-users

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Powerapps keep asking to authenticate by calling my phone. Any way to access Powerapps without l

Hi Amos

It sounds as though multi-factor authentication is enabled for the users that experience this behaviour.

Here's a link on how you can enable/disable this.

https://www.petri.com/enable-multi-factor-authentication-office-365-users

View solution in original post

honzac
Level: Powered On

I have the same problem. I tried it with Office365Users connector and Translator. For both connectors every user must authenticate first. It is not usable. Is possible to allow users to use this connectors without authentication???

I don't have MFA enabled.

Yemata
Level: Powered On

Hi @honzac 

Did you find a solution for this ? please share if you do, my users are having the same issue. 

Super User
Super User

Hi @Yemata 

Can you confirm that multi-factor authentication isn't enabled for those users?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,972)