cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ersula82
Level: Powered On

Powerapps reverts to a different live app PLEASE HELP!

I designed an app that we use in our front lobby to check in parents on Ipads. Everything works great EXCEPT other apps that I have created in my app list keep appearing on the iPads in the lobby!!!!

At first, the iPads were reverting to previous versions of the SAME check-in app. So, I deleted all of my previous versions thinking that would solve the problem. Now, today my front desk person said that a totally different app that she's never seen before is showing on the iPad. Aside from deleting all other apps that I'm using where do I even start with solving this problem?  I cannot have this happen to our customers in the front lobby. It's very unprofessional.

😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Powerapps reverts to a different live app PLEASE HELP!

Are you using the same login credentials on the iPads that you use to create the PowerApps?

I would try sharing the lobby app with the specific user account and use that account to access it on the iPad.  

Good luck,

Jamie

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the same login credentials on the iPads that you use to create the PowerApps?

I would try sharing the lobby app with the specific user account and use that account to access it on the iPad.  

Good luck,

Jamie

View solution in original post

Highlighted
ersula82
Level: Powered On

Thank you @Anonymous. Yes, the same login credentials I used to created the powerapp are the same login credentials I am using to run the powerapp in the lobby. I will try your suggestion with sharing the app and using another user's credentials  as a work-a-round.

In the meantime, I've submitted a ticket since your suggestion would be a temporary solution. I feel better, however, that I at least have something I can do for right now, so thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 99 members 5,366 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: