cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ElenaN
Level: Powered On

Problem with Radio buttons for a boolean field on custom SharePoint form

We created a custom PowerApp SharePoint form with one of the fields of a boolean type. After the field was added to the form, we changed its format from "Edit Toggle" to "Edit Options" and it changed to display "Yes No" as expected. 

RadioEdit Capture.PNG

It all looks good at first, however it does not display the saved values. Saving works, but when we open a saved list item, both Yes and No are unselected. The form works in a testing mode, but when published to SharePoint, the value is blank.

All settings look like they are set correctly and I don't know what else to try. The field also has a Value property, not sure what it supposed to be?

RadioEdit Capture1.PNG

Thanks,

Elena.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Problem with Radio buttons for a boolean field on custom SharePoint form

Hi @ElenaN,

Symptom confirmed from my side.

It seems the Radio control will not be able to follow the rules configured under its default property, (the symptom I found is that switching the option would cause the control name being not recognized by the reset).

I will forward this issue from my side and update here if any response received.

134.PNG

Besides, the Value field is used to pass the the selected option within the Radio control.

For example:

Radio1.Selected.Value

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,748)