cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerApps Staff claudiosvcc
PowerApps Staff

Re: Published App Not Working "This App Stopped Working. Try Refreshing Your Browser"

Can you also please try republishing the app again?

smcg73
Level: Powered On

Re: Published App Not Working "This App Stopped Working. Try Refreshing Your Browser"

Hi claudiosvcc. I hadnt used the 'Delayed load' feature on the App. However, as requested, I tried enabling it and re-publishing the App, and then switched it off and re-published the App. It didn't make any difference unfortunately.

PowerApps Staff claudiosvcc
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for trying.

We're having problems identifying and reproing the issue. Is it possible to somehow share the app you're trying to publish with us? You would need to "Save as -> This computer" and attach the generated .msapp.

If sharing the app isn't an option, can you please share details of the app? E.g., the controls you're using and connections.

smcg73

Hi Claudiosvcc - No problem to share with you . Could you please send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward it to you directly? I tried to send you a private message, but wasnt able to add the file as an attachment and I cant share on OneDrive without your e-mail address. Thanks

BigJohn

If you could share any solution you find on this thread that would be great too.

BigJohn

Hi all, has there been any progress with this?

smcg73

Hi BigJohn. I get a reply yesterday with a potential solution. When they looked at my App they concluded that there was excessive use of 'Rules' in the App, which is still an experimental feature (note: I had 35 rules in total, which is a lot!). Today, I modified my App meaning I could remove all of the Rules, but found that it is still not working! So, unfortunately no fix from my side yet.

BigJohn

Thanks for the update @smcg73 

Much appreciated.

John

AbulHassan

Hi there - I am also in the same boat. I've even removed the rules as you were suggested but still no luck for me. Did you progress anything on the issue?
smcg73

Hi - I received feedback that deleting rules will not work. I believe that the only workaround would be creating a new app and copy the screens that are working and redesign the failing one without the use of rules. I haven't tried this yet, but this was the feedback I received. Good luck

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,872)