cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WebMobileTech
Level: Power Up

Re: Published App Not Working "This App Stopped Working. Try Refreshing Your Browser"

Based on fun experiences, this error is often related to the user using a Chrome web browser where a "block third party cookies" setting is set to Yes...

Solve this now by jumping through the error icon on the top right in the Chrome browser >> Show cookies and other site data >> View blocked >> and click Allow next to the Azure item.

This resolution works especially when logging the user into another channel (like the PowerApps mobile app or PA editor) works fine. 

Please LIKE this if it solves your issue (please login to the community if you need to first), I need the encouragement to post more 🙂

Enjoy

WebMobileTech
Level: Power Up

Re: Published App Not Working "This App Stopped Working. Try Refreshing Your Browser"

Based on fun experiences, this error is often related to the user using a Chrome web browser where a "block third party cookies" setting is set to Yes...

Solve this now by jumping through the error icon on the top right in the Chrome browser >> Show cookies and other site data >> View blocked >> and click Allow next to the Azure item.

This resolution works especially when logging the user into another channel (like the PowerApps mobile app or PA editor) works fine. 

Please LIKE this if it solves your issue (please login to the community if you need to first), I need the encouragement to post more Smiley Happy

Enjoy 

GaryEden
Level: Powered On

Thanks, did the job!

My colleague had third-party cookies blocked by default.

MikeLSS
Level: Powered On

Hi Valdas,

Thank you very much for your post.  I had the same issue and one of my data headers has an period and after i removed the period, my app works perfeectly!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,031)