cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Station1901
Level: Powered On

Queue Position

Hello, I am quite new to powerapp development and I am trying to create an app which needs to show show a list of vehicles in a queue amongst other things.  Everything is working as it should but I woul dlike to be able to show the end user the queue position of a vehicle they select.  Each vehicle is identified by its regisration and its queue position is determined by the date of its last job (Sharepoint list column name 'LastRota').

What I would like to do is for the user to pick a vehicle registrations from a dropdown list and then the result would show its 'queue' position in my sharepoint list (e.g. 1st, 2nd, etc).  Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Queue Position

Hey @Station1901,

It's definately possible. You need to use Lookup function where collection will be your Vehicles list and expression will be  Vehicle.Registration = YourDropDownPicker.Selected.Registration

Station1901

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am ok with populating the drop down box with the vehicle registrations but what I want o happen is that when someone selects a vehicle reg either a label or a textbox will show what position in the queue that vehicle is e.g. AB123 XYX       is 2nd

Station1901

Hi Mike,

I was just wondering if you had came up with a solution to this ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,917)