cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rejo
Level: Powered On

Regarding PowerApps download

I have a query. I am actually trying to download and install powerapp to my desktop loaded with windows 10 OS but when I try to download I get an error " something unexpected happen" and download stops. When I click on the error I get the below details "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart you device. That may help. The error code is 0x8024500C in case you need it". I tried all the above steps. Can someone help.

4 REPLIES 4
shmemane

Re: Regarding PowerApps download

Hi Rejo,

Thanks for reaching out with the issue. Can you please try the steps from here - 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winpc/error-code-0x8024...

It looks like a Windows 10 issue. If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Rejo,

If the device is under Domain environment, then please check the following blog for the possible cause of error code 0x8024500C:

Windows Update for Business Dual Scan behavior

If Group policy is involved, you could try the following to deal with the current situation:

1. Move the problematic machine out of domain, then enable Windows Update, do the update,

2. Delete the old group policy Object and create a fresh one, 

For personal machines, this issue should be mostly caused by the Windows Update configruation, please follow the thread posted by shmemane to see if the method mentioned there would work.

If not, then you might need to perform a system restore or system refresh to get pass this error message.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Rejo

This did not work for me. I am getting the same error again and again. Plz help.

Rejo

The problem is not yet solved. PLEASE HELP.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,870)