cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaWu
Level 8

Registration for Feature Update Series Webinar not working?

Please be so kind as to read my full post before responding.
Thank you for your consideration.

I am trying to take part in the Feature Update Series Webinar, but the registration seems not to be working for me.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4347018/adopting-the-microsoft-power-platform-feature-updat...

I already tried signing up for the February 27 date, but could not use my MPN-affiliated work email, since the MPN login redirects me to a Login requiring a "Microsoft account" instead of a "work/student account".
I've used the guest login with my work email instead but had not received any response email whatsoever until February 28 (after the Webinar) with subject "Follow Up for Adopting the Microsoft Power Platform - Feature Update Series | 27th February 2019" containing the webinar slides.
I never got a login or a link for the actual webinar.

I now signed up for the March 20 date with my private and work email (both as guest, since I still can't figure out the MPN login) but also have not yet received any email on either email account.

Is it possible to actually register and take part in the Webinar and not only receive slides afterwards?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Registration for Feature Update Series Webinar not working?

Hi @SaWu ,

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side.

If you want to register for Feature Update Series Webinar, there are some Registeration Requirements you need to follow:

You must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID

Please check if you are one member of the Microsoft Partner Network, and use the email address associated with your MPN ID.

If you are not still one member of the Microsoft Partner Network, please associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile based on the following article:

Simplified Association Process

If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.

In addition, you could also consider take a try to submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
SaWu
Level 8

Re: Registration for Feature Update Series Webinar not working?

image.png

It clearly says the event is open for registration for non-MPN members.
I have tried this for two different dates with two different email adresses, some double (at least 4 registrations) and the only email I got regarding the webinar is a followup after February 27 date with slides.

I will inquire my company/admin about the MPN ID association.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,033)