cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Arman
Level: Powered On

Release 3.19032.13 error message : "This app didn't update correctly. Please try again"

Hi All,

Noticed that there's a new PowerApps Release 3.19032.13 and I'm not able to run published apps anymore.

Keep on getting the error message  "This app didn't update correctly. Please try again."

Any advise on how to fix this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff yfw
PowerApps Staff

Re: Release 3.19032.13 error message : "This app didn't update correctly. Please try again"

This issue has been fixed. Please update your PowerApps from the Store. 

From support.powerapps.com:

[3/21/2019] Customers using PowerApps for Windows may experience failures downloading apps.  The typical symptom is an error dialog stating "This app didn't install correctly."  We have released an update to PowerApps for Windows that contains a fix, which is currently rolling out to the Store.  Prior to receiving the update, affected users may be able to work around the issue by following the instructions at Configuring security via the Windows Registry.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: Release 3.19032.13 error message : "This app didn't update correctly. Please try again"

@Arman I'm looking into this for you. I do not have an answer off the top of my head.

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Arman

Thanks Admin.

I'm working on an app that uses SaveData and LoadData and now I can't continue because I can't do the testing using the web browser.
PowerApps Staff yfw
PowerApps Staff

Hi @Arman, can you please share your session ID and app ID with us (link to get Ids )? Message or reply, either way you'd like. Thanks for reporting.

Arman

Hi @yfw ,

Session ID: 005bac0e-3f8d-463b-b951-bf3e18d5beeb
App ID: 7941a6df-140c-433e-abfc-5ea2b0fdb2af

Thanks.

Arman

Hi again @yfw ,

Just to let you know that I haven't updated PowerApps on my mobile yet and it can still open the app I'm working on.

It's the PowerApps on my PC that is having this issue.

Thanks.

PowerApps Staff yfw
PowerApps Staff

This issue has been fixed. Please update your PowerApps from the Store. 

From support.powerapps.com:

[3/21/2019] Customers using PowerApps for Windows may experience failures downloading apps.  The typical symptom is an error dialog stating "This app didn't install correctly."  We have released an update to PowerApps for Windows that contains a fix, which is currently rolling out to the Store.  Prior to receiving the update, affected users may be able to work around the issue by following the instructions at Configuring security via the Windows Registry.

View solution in original post

Arman

Confirmed working now.

Many thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,964)