cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaneOZ
Level 8

ResetForm but not all Datacardvalues

Is it possible for when you submit a form to sharepoint from powerapps to Submit all the data from that entry, reset the form and only clear some of the datacardvalues? i wish to keep a few of the columns and text as the next form will have the same values?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shaneOZ
Level 8

Re: ResetForm but not all Datacardvalues

If you want the information to remain you have to use custom columns on the canvas. Not in a form, then its just a collect and patch function. See my other posts for the work around

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
seadude
Level 10

You might look into the LastSubmit option: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-get-list-item-id-in-submit-form/td-p/5....

Maybe set the Default Property of the Form Card or Control to formName.LastSubmit?

Good luck!

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @shaneOZ,

I do not think this could be achieved. Since when you open the edit form, it need to display the data with exsiting record or in NewForm mode. If it's exsiting record, then you cannot use Form1.LastSubmit.ColumnName to show the data of previous submitted data. If you are using it only to create new records, then in  NewForm mode all data cards are blank.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting in the community @shaneOZ. Can you review the above replies and advise if they answer your question? 

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

shaneOZ
Level 8

If you want the information to remain you have to use custom columns on the canvas. Not in a form, then its just a collect and patch function. See my other posts for the work around

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 323 members 6,245 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: