cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scarlson
Level: Powered On

Resetting text box after adding info to a form

I tried setting the reset function in data on advanced to true - but that doesn't reset the textbox value after I enter data. If I use Button3.Pressed in the reset function under data and advanced, it does reset the values, but resets before the data will move to the form so it doesn't add the information to excel.

This is what I have on my Next button. This works for updating my excel file but it also doesn't go to the next page which is another question. 

OnSelect -

If(!IsBlank(Name_1 || Address_1 || City_1 || state_1 || ln || zipp), SubmitForm(Form6),
       Navigate(Question_2, ScreenTransition.Fade,{error2_v:false}),
       UpdateContext({error1_v:true})
)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KOM_4410
Level 8

Re: Resetting text box after adding info to a form

If you want to reset the form after submitting your ino just go to OnSuccess property of the form and add what you want to happen there. in this case:

ResetForm(Form1) or Reset(ControlName) if you want to reset any control ythat is outside a form.

Regarding navigating to the next screen it may be because you hane a "," after the navigate function instead of a ";".

i would try to put the navigate command on the OnSuccess property anyway too, so if for any reasin your form did't submit, the user won't think everything is done

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KOM_4410
Level 8

If you want to reset the form after submitting your ino just go to OnSuccess property of the form and add what you want to happen there. in this case:

ResetForm(Form1) or Reset(ControlName) if you want to reset any control ythat is outside a form.

Regarding navigating to the next screen it may be because you hane a "," after the navigate function instead of a ";".

i would try to put the navigate command on the OnSuccess property anyway too, so if for any reasin your form did't submit, the user won't think everything is done

View solution in original post

scarlson
Level: Powered On

Thank you!!! I solved the problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,825)