Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
giancarlo
Level: Powered On

Rule Filed Text Compare Problem

Hi

I have a simple rule for filter collect. The advise  blue exclamation and not function.

Refresh('[Access].[Clienti]');;Clear(Clienti1) ;;Collect(Clienti1;(Filter('[Access].[Clienti]'; CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente=Text(User().FullName) && FatturatoAnnoPrecTot=0  &&  FatturatoAnnoCorrente =0 )))

My field CodiceUtenteSharepointClient is in my table SQL

Ps.: i have tried also User().FullName

Thank 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Meneghino
Level 10

Re: Rule Filed Text Compare Problem

Buonasera Giancarlo.

I would suggest you place a text box. say TextBoxUtente, and set its Text property to User().FullName or User().Email (depending on what CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente contains)

Then you can try this

Refresh('[Access].[Clienti]');;Clear(Clienti1) ;;Collect(Clienti1;(Filter('[Access].[Clienti]'; CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente=TextBoxUtente.Text && FatturatoAnnoPrecTot=0  &&  FatturatoAnnoCorrente =0 )))

This is because otherwise the system may ask for the user identity on every row of your Clienti table, and so works slowly or not at at all.

I assume that CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente is a text field and contains the username or email of the users.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Meneghino
Level 10

Buonasera Giancarlo.

I would suggest you place a text box. say TextBoxUtente, and set its Text property to User().FullName or User().Email (depending on what CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente contains)

Then you can try this

Refresh('[Access].[Clienti]');;Clear(Clienti1) ;;Collect(Clienti1;(Filter('[Access].[Clienti]'; CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente=TextBoxUtente.Text && FatturatoAnnoPrecTot=0  &&  FatturatoAnnoCorrente =0 )))

This is because otherwise the system may ask for the user identity on every row of your Clienti table, and so works slowly or not at at all.

I assume that CodiceUtenteSharepointCliente is a text field and contains the username or email of the users.

View solution in original post

giancarlo
Level: Powered On

Ciao Meneghino

Thank You

Giancarlo

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,663)