cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Yakimo
Level: Powered On

SQL Server DB - only 25 tables shown

When I connect to SQL Server on premises using On-premises data gateway, only the first (alphabeticaly) 25 tables are shown. My table name is Logbog (27), and it is not shown in the tables list. 

How can I connect to a table, which is down in the list (>25)?

Capture2.PNG

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SQL Server DB - only 25 tables shown

Hi Yakimo,

About this issue, I tested it on my side. I have 28 tables on my SQL Server database.

Then I created a connection from PowerApps to SQL Server On-premise through Gateway, I can see all my 28 tables on the “Choose a table” list.

Please try again with this issue, I guess it has been fixed now.

If you are still getting the issue, please feel free reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Meneghino
Level 10

It seems it has now been fixed, thank you!

Yakimo

Well, I posted my message with the observed problem Friday, @Meneghino confirmed the problem.

And during the weekend - it was good again - probably the Powerapps team had fixed it. Thank you, team 🙂

It will be great if the other errors (that are showstoppers for me, like filtering more than 500 records for example, or displaying images from a sharepoint list) get fixed soon.

But it seems I am not so lucky with that - can see the error for filtering was reported first time long time ago and it must be 'known issue' for the team. But it is still there - and no workaround.

I would say that 500 records is "almost nothing" - and this is a huge problem for us

Hope somebody will hera our voices

Thanks

Yakimo

4 REPLIES 4
Meneghino
Level 10

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Yakimo,

About this issue, I tested it on my side. I have 28 tables on my SQL Server database.

Then I created a connection from PowerApps to SQL Server On-premise through Gateway, I can see all my 28 tables on the “Choose a table” list.

Please try again with this issue, I guess it has been fixed now.

If you are still getting the issue, please feel free reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Meneghino
Level 10

It seems it has now been fixed, thank you!

Yakimo

Well, I posted my message with the observed problem Friday, @Meneghino confirmed the problem.

And during the weekend - it was good again - probably the Powerapps team had fixed it. Thank you, team 🙂

It will be great if the other errors (that are showstoppers for me, like filtering more than 500 records for example, or displaying images from a sharepoint list) get fixed soon.

But it seems I am not so lucky with that - can see the error for filtering was reported first time long time ago and it must be 'known issue' for the team. But it is still there - and no workaround.

I would say that 500 records is "almost nothing" - and this is a huge problem for us

Hope somebody will hera our voices

Thanks

Yakimo

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,812)