cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admin5434
Level: Powered On

Scrollbars on "everything"

Something odd just happend cross multiple tenants. For some odd reason scroll bars are visible on all forms or galleries. It seems to be related to the newest PowerApps version (3.18091.15) - because it's not visible in older versions (3.18084.12) unless I edit the form.

This is a problem cross multiple tenants at the moment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eickhel
Level 8

Re: Scrollbars on "everything"

I can confirm that the issue was fixed by republishing the affected apps.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff AKotb
PowerApps Staff

thanks for reporting this, we have identified the issue and will be rolling out a fix soon

maverick17

ETA on fix?

ChadVKealey
Level 10

I just noticed this earlier today and assumed it was a change of some kind. It's happening in forms as well as galleries for me. Galleries at least have a "ShowScrollbar" property that you can change (I use a formula to show it only if needed: "CountRows(gal_Name.AllItems) > X", where X is the number of items that will fit without scrolling required). Forms have no such property, and it just looks dumb. In one case, the content of the form is quite a bit shorter than the height, so there's no need for a scrollbar, but I can't get rid of it. Very annoying.

PowerApps Staff AKotb
PowerApps Staff

If everything goes as planned, the fix should be available by end of next week.

maverick17

@AKotb - any workarounds? This will delay application updates as the scroll bars partially cover up navigation elements and data in our applications. 

PowerApps Staff AKotb
PowerApps Staff

you can try disabling "improvd app rendering" from the App settings page

ChadVKealey
Level 10

@maverick17, for Galleries, you can set the "ShowScrollbar" property to false, or (as I mentioned in my previous post) set a formula so the scrollbar will display when necessary (based on the number of items in the gallery). I have not found a way to remove the scrollbar in forms, which is utterly frustrating.

maverick17

@ChadVKealey

Yep, I'm in the same boat with forms. Cannot remove the scroll bar. Hopefully they fix this soon.

kbirstein1

YEP! I'm having the same problem in Forms. Really annoying since I'm creating an App-in-a-Day workshop materials and I'll have to explain to the class I'm teaching October 1st that this is a bug. . .

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,734)