Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Magnifica-p
Level: Powered On

Search different Gallerys

Hello,

I hope to find some help for the following use case:

I am currently working on a n PowerApp where i have the data sources: Office 365 Users, A Sharepointlist Clients and a SharepointList Projects.

Each Project has several users assigned to (People Picker field; multiple) and a client (Sharepoint Look Up field).

Now I want to enable to search for Users, Projects and clients by typing in a searchTearm. But also i want to display the users if you search for an project.

tool.PNG

I set up a search field and 3 gallerys, displaying users, projects and clients.

I filter the galleryUsers by "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname" according to what was typed in the textfield. Source: Office 365 Users

FirstN(
            Search('Office365-Benutzer'.SearchUser();
                Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text; "DisplayName";"City";"Department";"JobTitle";"GivenName";"Surname";"MailNickname"
            );4)

The Project gallery is filtered by Client.Value, title, AssignedUser.DisplayName & JobTitle | Source Sharepoint List Projects

FirstN(
		Filter(Projekte; 
		Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Kunde.Value || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.DisplayName || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.JobTitle || Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Mitarbeiter.Department
				);
			4)

The gallery clients is filtered by title. | Source Sharepoint List Clients

FirstN(Filter(Kunden; Txt_Suchfeld_4.Text in Titel);4)

So but now if i type in a projectname, i want to display in the users gallerys the users who are assigned to the projects results displayed in the projects gallery and in the clients gallery i want to see the clients to whom the projects are tagged to...

Is there any way to enable this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 417 members 6,371 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: