cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ps2
Level: Powered On

Sending mail by users from one mail

Good day,

if there's possibility that notifications (about creating, changing status of data in sharepoint etc.) will be always send from one mail?

Example:
10 users adding new records (filling form) and after adding they’ll receive notification with summary of form always from one mail like support@mail.com

I attached office365, but it changes sender based on whoever is using app. I've one support mail, but I'm afraid that I had to add to this account literally single "send as" premission for all users on support mail to use "from" parameter. I'd like to send all notifications from one mail, no matter who the user is. Please help.

Cheers!
PS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending mail by users from one mail

Hi @ps2,

To achieve this, you will need all your users to login with this user's Office365 account. This is to say, when users open the app and app asked for the credential for O365 Outlook, then users need to login with this user's account and then the email would be sent as this user.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sending mail by users from one mail

Hi @ps2,

To achieve this, you will need all your users to login with this user's Office365 account. This is to say, when users open the app and app asked for the credential for O365 Outlook, then users need to login with this user's account and then the email would be sent as this user.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,340)