cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GhulamRasool
Level: Powered On

Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hello everyone,

I am getting the following error message in my powerapp, on the first screen and in my case it is splash screen.

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. clientRequestId: 0c185d8f-b037-4820-b0ee-aa55ac450fda

If I close this notification, then the application is working fine.
How can I find out where exactly the issue is? (Not able to figure out as the debugger is not yet available in powerapps)

There are only few actions on that screen

OnStart: Navigate(SplashScreen, None)

Timer Autostart property: true

Timer Duration property: 10 sec

Timer onTimerEnd property: Navigate(LandingPage, None)

Furthermore, Is this error, specific to the screen where it comes from or the whole app?

What's surprising is that sometimes this error message appears and sometimes it doesn't.

2 REPLIES 2
GhulamRasool
Level: Powered On

Re: Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

@v-xida-msft Please, can you provide some feedback ? It'll be very much appreciated.

lreinhard7
Level 8

Re: Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi, I receive the exact same error in my app. Have you been able to find a solution for this issue? Best regards, Ludwig

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,887)