cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GhulamRasool
Level: Powered On

Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hello everyone,

I am getting the following error message in my powerapp, on the first screen and in my case it is splash screen.

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. clientRequestId: 0c185d8f-b037-4820-b0ee-aa55ac450fda

If I close this notification, then the application is working fine.
How can I find out where exactly the issue is? (Not able to figure out as the debugger is not yet available in powerapps)

There are only few actions on that screen

OnStart: Navigate(SplashScreen, None)

Timer Autostart property: true

Timer Duration property: 10 sec

Timer onTimerEnd property: Navigate(LandingPage, None)

Furthermore, Is this error, specific to the screen where it comes from or the whole app?

What's surprising is that sometimes this error message appears and sometimes it doesn't.

2 REPLIES 2
GhulamRasool
Level: Powered On

Re: Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

@v-xida-msft Please, can you provide some feedback ? It'll be very much appreciated.

lreinhard7
Level 8

Re: Server Response: An error has occurred. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi, I receive the exact same error in my app. Have you been able to find a solution for this issue? Best regards, Ludwig

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 358 members 5,545 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: