cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOGiT
Level: Powered On

Server Response ETAG mismatch (Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload)

Hi,

I just started getting this issue on an app that was working fine previously.

I've been looking at some posts about this but its not clear to me how to fix this.

Here is the OnSelect statement on my save button:

SubmitForm(Form3);
Notify("Data saved successfully", NotificationType.Success);
Clear(ScannerButton1);Clear(ScannerButton2);Clear(ScannerButton3);Clear(ScannerButton4);Clear(ScannerButton5);Clear(ScannerButton6);Clear(ScannerButton7);Clear(ScannerButton8);Clear(ScannerButton9);Clear(ScannerButton10);Clear(ScannerButton11);Clear(ScannerButton12);Clear(ScannerButton13);Clear(ScannerButton14);Clear(ScannerButton15);Clear(ScannerButton16);Clear(ScannerButton17);Clear(ScannerButton18);Clear(ScannerButton19);Clear(ScannerButton20);Clear(ScannerButton21);Clear(ScannerButton22);Clear(ScannerButton23);Clear(ScannerButton24);Clear(ScannerButton25);Clear(ScannerButton26);Clear(ScannerButton27);Clear(ScannerButton28);Clear(ScannerButton29);Clear(ScannerButton30);Clear(ScannerButton31);Clear(ScannerButton32);Clear(ScannerButton33);Clear(ScannerButton34);Clear(ScannerButton35);Clear(ScannerButton36);Clear(ScannerButton37);Clear(ScannerButton38);Clear(ScannerButton39);Clear(ScannerButton40);Clear(ScannerButton41);Clear(ScannerButton42);Clear(ScannerButton43);Clear(ScannerButton104);Clear(ScannerButton116)

Can someone please help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Server Response ETAG mismatch (Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload)

Hi @LOGiT 

This type of error usually occurs if another user modifies the source record before the current user clicks the save button. I think it's worth checking your form and process to see how this might be happening. Could someone be modifying the record outside of PowerApps?

If you want to force your save button to win the conflict, you can do this by refreshing your data source prior to calling SubmitForm.

Refresh(YourDataSource);
SubmitForm(Form3);
Notify("Data saved successfully", NotificationType.Success);
Clear(ScannerButton1);
etc.....
mmattar
Level 8

Re: Server Response ETAG mismatch (Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload)

Hello, i m getting the same issue. I put refresh(datasource) before i submit and it still does not work. It will update the item the first time, but it the user wants to update again in the same session it Etag mismatches. Users should be able to edit items as many times as they like, what is the fix for this ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,746)