cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloDickson
Level: Powered On

Server Response ETAG mismatch clientRequestId serviceRequestId

Hi,

This issue has only happened since last week. I have two sharepoint lists (lets call them list A and list B) that the app updates. When the users click on button to send email for notification the app updates list B but does not update list A and get the attached error messages. No changes were done to the app and this issue suddenly appeared. I have already tried solutions on the boards like changing the formula First for Lookup, re-connecting to the SP list.

I went into Edit mode and only used the code to patch to list and was working ok, so then I told users to start using it again but it keeps coming up with the error attached. The ids change every error message.

The frustrating thing is that there are other buttons that update list A and there is no issue with them, it is only this particular code which updates customer names, approval status, approver and value that is not working and hence app can no longer be used.

80 REPLIES 80
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Server Response ETAG mismatch clientRequestId serviceRequestId

Hi @PabloDickson,

Please share the whole formula of the OnSelect property of this button and tell the information of each controls and each columns involved like what is the control, the data source, what is the column type.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PabloDickson

Formual per below

Patch(Credits, LookUp(Credits, ID=Value(CreditNumberIndex3.Text)),{Status: "Pending",Amount:Value(Sum(CreditData,Cost)),Customer:Value(I_Customer1.Text),Customer_x0020_Name:CustomerName.Text,Approver:Text(D_Approver.Selected.Value), Reason_Code_C:D_BPCSReasonCode.Selected.Value})

Sharepoint list 'Credits' per attached.

CreditNumberIndex3 - Input control

CreditData - Collection

Cost - column in 'CreditData' Collection

I_Customer1 - Input control

CustomerName - Input control

D_Approver - Drop down control

D_BPCSReasonCode - Drop down control

saalfsef

I have the same Problem !
JKarnesBloomin

I am getting the same issue today as well.

JKarnesBloomin

Based on my testing, our updates are properly saving back to Sharepoint, we're just getting the error:

Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload. Server Response: ETAG mismatch. clientRequestId: 87f6629b-93d4-4477-9746-2a7116fec986 serviceRequestId: 22d9769e-c01d-6000-092a-c82c129c2cfb

SmartMeter
Level 8

Same issue here @v-monli-msft and this is on a simple submit form button in an app that has been in production for 6 months! (No fancy code on this form)

Users are restless, HELP!

@SmartMeter

TheIssue.png

SmartMeter
Level 8

This is working once again folks, Thanks Microsoft!

Highlighted
JKarnesBloomin

Still not working for me

JKarnesBloomin

I re-Published and now it appears to be working again.  Can anyone from Microsoft shed light on what occurred here?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 269 members 5,327 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: