cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Share an app with a group

Incredibly, it seems that using an O365 Group to share an app is not yet a thing.... I cannot think of any reason why it shouldn't be given that almost every new Office 365 service provisions an O365 group...the mind boggles. 

Highlighted
corew50
Level: Powered On

I had been stuck trying to share with a security group and it not displaying.  For me, the trouble was that we were using on-prem security groups.  They are supposed to sync, but for some reason it wasn't working.  My global admin went and created Azure security groups for me at portal.azure.com and within minutes I was able to share to these security groups.  If you are having issues, try creating an Azure Security Group.

mandy2018

Hi, seems that from MS document, canvas apps can be shared to a AD security group but not a O365 distribution group.

Does anybody know an action in MS Flow "Azure AD - Add user to group" is referring to  adding to an AD security group?

varevalo

Hi Everyone,

I also have this issue but the wierd thing is it works when the security group status is "Sync with active directory" but not when "In cloud" does anyone experience this as well?

Regards,

Vanessa

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 410 members 5,974 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: