Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TCH
Level: Powered On

SharePoint Form in powerapps

Hi guys, 

i am trying to customize the look of a SharePoint form when adding a new element to a list. 

So far it is going all right, however there is one thing that i can't seem to figure out. The height of the different "Boxes" that holds the different column names won't change even if I unlock it and change it, it remains exactly the same. This means that there is a big gap between the different boxes that i would like not to be there, 

Height SP Form.PNG

Does any of you know how to resolve this, so that it can be a bit tighter packed. 

Thanks in advance. 
- Tobi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: SharePoint Form in powerapps

Hi @TCH 

That's strange. If you check the tree view, could there be some label or control that blocks you from making the box smaller?

In my example here, the error message label prevents me from resizing the box so that it's flush with the bottom of the textbox.

image.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @TCH 

Just to confirm, are finding that you're not able to reduce the height of the card by dragging the box upwards, as shown in the diagram? Or is it when you reduce the height to the smallest amount possible, the gaps are still too wide for you?

image.png

TCH

@timl 

Well, it is both things really, 

It does not allow me to drag the box upwards, I can see that the numeric value of the height changes, but the height remains the same, if that makes any sense, the issue is that it doesn't respond to me changing the value of height neither does it respond to me dragging the box upwards, I can make it taller no issue but not smaller? 🙂 

Super User
Super User

Hi @TCH 

That's strange. If you check the tree view, could there be some label or control that blocks you from making the box smaller?

In my example here, the error message label prevents me from resizing the box so that it's flush with the bottom of the textbox.

image.png

View solution in original post

TCH

@timl 

Yes of course, i got so bugged down with it being an issue that i completely forgot that I had added a new field to the cards, thanks very much! 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,921)