cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LukeC
Level: Powered On

SharePoint Integration "Save" button has gone missing today when viewing/editing records accessed by Link to item from an email

The "Save" button SharePoint Integration is working fine when accessing records directly via its list.

However, when viewing and editting records via a Link to item from an email, the "Save" button is no longer appearing when a user clicks "Edit all". Instead, the record does switch to Edit mode correctly, but the "Edit all" button remains and no "Save" button appears as it should. Thus a user can no longer edit records from an email link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LukeC

Re: SharePoint Integration "Save" button has gone missing today when viewing/editing records accessed by Link to item from an email

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Appears Microsoft was quick to fix the issue, as the Save button re-appeared when I checked today as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MSato

Re: SharePoint Integration "Save" button has gone missing today when viewing/editing records accessed by Link to item from an email

Hi, I'm facing this issue as well.

This issue started in the afternoon last Friday(July, 5). Looks like the issue happened when we open the form page directly.

K-A-R-L
Level 10

Hi @LukeC ,

Can you please post a screenshot?

For now, please try clearing your cache or try using different browser and see if any of it works.

Thanks,
K-A-R-L

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

m4nu

In my company, exactly the same error has occurred since the beginning of the week.

Saving an item in a SharePoint list triggers a flow which sends out emails with "Link To Item".

If you open on this link, you only have one "Edit All" button at the top of the bar, if you click on this button, the form changes to Edit Mode, but the button remains and no "Save Button" becomes visible.

This means editing of list items over the "Link to item" link has become impossible.

toolbar1.pngThis is the toolbar of the form when going to the list item directly.toolbar2.pngThis is the toolbar when going to the list item over the link (this button doesn't disappear after clicking it and changing to edit mode)

Both screenshots where taken with the form in "Edit Mode".

For the forms i am using PowerApps.

MSato

Hi, I did a test, removing the powerapps form and the sharepoint standard form works fine. So the issue is related to sharepoint and powerapps interaction.

Attached below my test

sidacra

Very much the same situation with my customize form

MSato

My Company opened a ticket with MS and they are working on this.

For me now the issue in my site was resolved.

sidacra

Mine was also resolved. I didn't do anything though.

LukeC

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Appears Microsoft was quick to fix the issue, as the Save button re-appeared when I checked today as well.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 347 members 6,028 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: